How much hair do I need?
A full sew-in weave with Raw Indian Hair would need about 8 to 12 ounces of hair. We recommend getting 2 bundles of hair for lengths 14" to 18" and 3 bundles for lengths 20" or longer.
How much does each bundle weight?
Each bundle weighs 4.0 ounces.
Can I color this hair?
Yes. This is 100% virgin human hair that has not been processed in anyway. You can color the hair, but once you color it, it is no longer virgin hair. We recommend you seek professional help to color your hair for the best results and outcome. Be sure to keep the colored treated hair conditioned and moisturized.
How long does this hair last?
This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain and care for the hair. Our hair normally last for a minimum 6 months to a year.
Maintenance For All Textures:
- Shampoo and Condition at least once a week.
- Apply conditioner, comb through with a wide tooth comb, starting at the ends working your way up to your scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm/cold water.
- Let air dry. Make sure hair is completely dry before going to bed. Never sleep on wet hair!!
- For Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle of water for a natural look.
- For a "Wet & Curly" look, use a leave-in conditioner.
- Comb through with a wide tooth comb, starting at the ends working your way up to your scalp.
- Scrunch hair to reset curls.
- Let air dry or use a blow dryer with a diffuser.
1. How long is processing, shipping, and handling?
All hair is place to order and requires a mandatory 10 business day processing time and delivery. We DO NOT express ship.
Once your order is ready to ship you will receive a confirmation email containing the tracking number for your order.
Colour Me Hair Collections ships orders using the United States Post Office. Once packages are dropped off at the Post Office, we no longer have control, please contact mail carrier for further details once you receive tracking number.
All sales FINAL. No refunds or exchanges.
PLEASE KEEP YOUR BILLING ADDRESS AND SHIPPING ADDRESS THE SAME. MAKE SURE YOU ENTER IN THE CORRECT BILLING ADDRESS THAT'S ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR BANK CARD. IF YOU DON'T ENTER THE CORRECT BILLING ADDRESS YOUR CARD WON'T PROCESS THE PAYMENT. IF YOU SEE A PENDING TRANSACTION ON YOUR CARD AFTER BEING DECLINED IT WILL FALL OFF AND IT'S ONLY SHOWING YOU ATTEMPTED TO MAKE THE TRANSACTION. SOME TRANSACTIONS MAY ALSO BE HELD FOR FURTHER VERIFICATION BY OUR RISK REVIEW TEAM.